FAQ on buying GBL in the UK
Frequently asked questions by customers buying GBL in the Uk
1. In which country is your company based?
We are based in the Netherlands.
2. How long is Gamma-Butyrolactone preservable?
Gamma-Butyrolactone has a shelf life of at most 2 years in an enclosed bottle.
3. Can I also pick up Gamma-Butyrolactone directly from your location?
We are an online store and picking up the products is not possible.
4. Can I trace my order?
As soon as we send the order you will receive a tracking code allowing you to follow the status of your order.
5. Can I see if my payment has been received?
You will get a message from us as soon as your payment has been received.
6. Gamma-Butyrolactone is very concentrated. Can I dilute it with water?
You can dilute Gamma-Butyrolactone with a ratio of at most 1/5.
7. How long does it take before my mail to be answered?
We will answer your mail on the same workday.
8. Where does the Gamma-Butyrolactone come from which you sell?
From China, India and Germany.
9. To which countries will you not ship?
We do not ship to:
- New Zealand
10. Which transport company do you use for transportation?
We work with DHL, UPS and DPD.
11. Is Gamma-Butyrolactone legal?
Check the legislation in your country regarding whether the product is legal there. There are countries where Gamma-Butyrolactone is forbidden or where you need a permit for it.
12. What would you do in case my order does not reach the destination?
In that case, we always send one additional shipment free of charge.
* Frequently asked questions - FAQ