GBL shipping - always a tracking code
Our GBL shipping is solely done only with large and reliable couriers. We always send a tracking code by E-mail same day after the order is shipped. Our customers always know the status or location of their orders.
COD - Cash On Delivery
(Payment on the exact same time of delivery.)
We offer COD Cash On Delivery to 11 different countries inside Europe.
These countries are:
- Austria Maximum: 4000 Euro
- Belgium Maximum: 3000 Euro
- Cyprus Maximum: 4000 Euro
- France Maximum: 750 Euro
- Germany Maximum: 4000 Euro
- Greece Maximum: 1500 Euro
- Ireland Maximum: 999 Euro
- Luxembourg Maximum: 4000 Euro
- Malta Maximum: 4000 Euro
- Portugal Maximum: 1000 Euro
- Spain Maximum: 2499 Euro
- Estonia, up to 4000 Euro
The payment can be done only in cash in Euro’s or Great British Pounds.
What is 'Cash On Delivery - COD'?
Cash on delivery (COD) is a type of payment in which the recipient makes payment for the order at the same time of delivery. If the buyer does not make the payment when the order is delivered, then the order will be returned to UAB Clean and Solve. The recipient can make this payment only by cash!
Please note that by refusal of the package you are black listed for future cash on delivery transactions. Also please make sure phone number and e-mail address are correct.
Correct transport documents:
* 'Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) is a European Union regulation dated 18 December 2006. REACH addresses the production and use of chemical substances, and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. Its 849 pages took seven years to pass, and it has been described as the most complex legislation in the Union's history and the most important in 20 years. It is the strictest law to date regulating chemical substances and will affect industries throughout the world. REACH entered into force on 1 June 2007, with a phased implementation over the next decade. The regulation also established the European Chemicals Agency, which manages the technical, scientific and administrative aspects of REACH.'
If your order not arrives for what ever reason we will do one free resend.
Exception are the Scandinavian countries.